1. If you are not satisfied with a product because it is faulty, you can send it back to us for a refund within a period of 30 days after you have received it. Please note that shipping fee is not refunded.
2. If the product works but you do not wish to retain it, you can also send it back within a 30 days period for a refund. In this case, we will charge a 15% restocking and handling fee. We also do not refund the shipping fee.
Refunds are only available within a period of 30 days after you receive the product.
Buyers need to pay the return shipping fee.
3. If a product doesn’t work, you can send it back to us for exchange provided it is within three months of the purchase date. As the buyer, you will pay the shipping fees for returning the original item back to us, and we will pay the shipping fees for resending the item to you.
4. Within a period of 3 months of the purchase date, buyers can send back items for free repairs. Buyers pay the shipping fees for sending the item back to us, while we pay the shipping fees for resending the item back to the buyer.
5. If the item is more than 3 months old, buyers can still send them back for repair. However, the buyer is responsible for paying all the shipping fees when the item is initially returned to us and when it is despatched to them. This means that the buyer must pay the shipping fee to us before the item is returned for repair.
6. If you don’t receive your order, we will resend it or you can request a full refund.
If you aren’t satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible for a return or exchange depending on your situation and the type of item you purchased.
We reserve the right to charge a handling fee on all items returned for non-quality issues.
You may return your item by contacting Customer Service and requesting a return within 30 days of receiving your order.
You need to provide a tracking number for the return shipment.